Lake Murray REPORT

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Nov 28, 2008.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Bruce and I were joined by his brother Steve today as we hit Murray for some Cat action!:big_smile: We had tons of laughs and great weather today. We did some exploring today looking for cats that needed burbing.:big_smile: We ended with 15 fish. 1 small striper and 14 cats. We did good on the size again as we had 2 channels and 2 white cats that averaged 5 lbs. 10 blues 10 to 13 lbs that were as fat and healthy as Pop Pop.:smile2: Me and Bruce looked 'em in the eye, Smacked'em on the head and told'em TEAM SMACKDOWN was in the house.:wink:

2. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    sounds like yall had a blast how long have you been fishing murray for blue cats I might have to try them out

3. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Glad to hear ya'll had a Smackaroo good time!! :wink:

We need to coordinate our days and get out there together sometime.....SOON!!!

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Forgive me! I forgot the pics.:wink: I had Man Colas on the brain.:big_smile: Shame on me!:roll_eyes:

Attached Files:

5. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    We've only been working on Murray the last two late fall and winters.:wink:

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on the catch, those are some good looking fish................ now where did you say you hid those man colas??:wink:

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Smackdown boys do it again ; )

TANDFIH
    -Jim-

8. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    you guys gonna have to take it easy on those fish they are gonna start fighting back and put a bounty on that boat.

9. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sounds like a GREAT day! Enjoyed chatting with you on the phone last night pop pop!
    BB in SC