Lake Moultrie

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by rivercatsc, Feb 13, 2008.

1. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I will be heading to moultrie by MYSELF tommorow if anyone is going to be around call me and we can hook up and go fishing. I know it is short notice but my partner just called and he has to go to work cause 1 of his guys called in sick for tommorow, maybe he is going fishing tommorow.LOL Oh well if you are going to be around call me 843-229-6174 I will be up until 11pm tonight and on the road about 1 hour before daylight.

2. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 New Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Wish it wasnt a 5 hour ride for me to get there. Coming down for a week or more in april 5 through 15th. We usually stay at atkins landing because i get a good discount on my room. Heard that there was a lot of shore line showing in front of atkins. Let us know how u do tomorrow. Be safe and good fishing.

3. jk888

jk888 Member

State:
    GA
    James I wish I could go but i am tied up for the next few days.

I heard you all had a good time up in Tenn. From the looks of the pictures it looked cold.

Thanks for the offer

Jim

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Ah, I wish I could. Ive never fished out that way yet : ( I'm gonna be on Hartwell tomorrow. I hope ya find someone and good luck out there.

-Jim-

5. BassTrackerMac

BassTrackerMac New Member

State:
    Liberty, SC
    Wesley - Really nice buck as your avitar. Were you able to harvest that big boy? If so, what did he measure?:wink:

6. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 New Member

State:
    Central, SC
    I usually hunt in McCormick and Abbeville. This guy only showed up at night a couple of times and the locals say that a huge deer was hit by a logging truck back in Dec; around the area we hunt.

7. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    whats goin on rivercats, if it were this weekend i would have hit ya up. Hope you have good luck out there anyway. Did you call the ol' fat man? maybe flopeye ain't busy? lol......anyways give us a report on how ya did.

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yeah I needed Flopeyes help today cause all I could catch were dinks. I think I caught the same 3lb blue 10 times today. I ended up catching 10 dinks and had 1 15+lb blue get of right at the boat. Blackwatercatz called me at around 11oclock to ask how the lake was looking and if I had caught anything I told him I hadnt even got a bite and would call him later. The second I hung up the phone a rod loaded up and that was the 15+lber that came off at the boat. Had a good time just me and my dog. The fish seemed to be biting good about the time I had to go to do the valentine thing.

9. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    sounds like you had a good time anyways......where they hitting those cumberland skippies? im gonna try them out this morning when i get out of work.....

10. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thanks for the report James. Thats about how I did last weekend. Alot of small Blues. Good eating though.

11. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    No I didnt try those skippes I will get some from Roundhill and try them.