Lake Moultrie

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JDWILLIS39, Jan 29, 2007.

1. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    Can you still get the bait permit over Santee Cooper Power for your boat. Been any changes that any know of. Looks like tomorrow be good day to do that kind of thing.
    It was windy at Short Stay last night and it's getting cold tonight.
    :smile2:

2. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i cannot help with the permit but good luck to ya. cold in nc too.

3. zivetor

zivetor New Member

State:
    Charleston, S.C.
    Yes Sir,

I just got my 2007-2008 Bait Permit in November. This permit does allow you to go past the bouy's to get Bait.. Just go to the Santee Cooper Main office off of Highway 52 Bypass in Moncks Corner.. Go to the Security Counter and they will help you out. Make sure you have your Drivers Lisence and Boat Registration and you shouldn't have any problems getting it.. If you don't have either you will not get a permit.

Good Luck..

Zivetor:big_smile:

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Just like Zivetor said, John. Only takes a few minutes.
    Water temps are bouncing around 48 deg. They bait should start balling up now.

5. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    WOW I am impressed!!:eek:oooh: Normally they dont have them until Jan.Guess I'll have to drop in and renew.Thanks:smile2:

6. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks guys. All went well and I got new one now just need get out there and use it. Me and this cold don't do real well together. :smile2: