Lake Moultrie

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JKrupp, Feb 25, 2009.

1. JKrupp

JKrupp New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We will be headed down tomorrow from ohio and we'll be fishing Friday and Saturday with The Roundhill. Anyone have a fishing report filled with good news of big blues being caught lately?

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    good luck fishing brother. I am sure the roundhill will put you on the fish

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    There are still big fish being reported, and Roundhill will help you find them if anyone can. Good luck on your trip. :smile2:

4. fish-n-pitch

fish-n-pitch New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I will also be heading down tomorrow, fishing Fri, Sat, Sun and it seems that the fishing is good right now with the few people I have talked to. The weather should be great which is a real plus, you should have a good two days with Roundhill. Where will you be staying? We are staying at Canal Lakes and be fishing out of a 21ft. Lund.

5. D.lundin

D.lundin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    went last week nothing in the canal. fish lower lake marker 14 to 10. fish upper around 3 to 5 ft. around tree clumps

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I will be down there sat. Good luck to yall and get ready for a great time of laughing and catching fish. I will stop by Roundhills boat and speak.

7. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    I fished there last weekend and had quite a good fish per lb average. Only caught 10 fish but those 10 fish weighed 254 lbs. The fish were biting really well. From my understanding The ROUNDHILL likes the Purple Bag drinks for after a hard day of fishing....LOL!!!! Good luck and give us a report, I'm sure you'll have a good one fishing with the Roundhill.:cool2:

8. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Roundhill Rocks!! :eek:oooh::wink:
    If anyone can help ya put the Smackdown on some cat's, Roundhill is the MAN!! :roll_eyes: Always an adventure, always fun!! Hope ya'll do well.

9. D.lundin

D.lundin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    using cut bait frozen shad and live butterflied whitepearch

10. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good Luck. TEAR EM' UP!!!

11. scwolf

scwolf Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I will be on the upper lake Saturday. You will definately have a blast with the Roundhill and no doubt about it you WILL catch fish!! Good Luck

12. JKrupp

JKrupp New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We will be staying at Canal Lakes as well. We're in 14A, anyone feel free to come check us out, the forecast says its going to get drunk out every night we're down there.

13. JKrupp

JKrupp New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well I just got back home from our trip down there. We didn't catch many fish but it was still good to get out and shake the cabin fever. We fished Friday and Saturday and only brought 11 fish in the boat from 4-12#'s. We were hoping to see some of the big fish we see in your pictures on here in our boat but it didn't work out this trip. Roundhill was a riot though and made the day on the boat a blast.

14. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Sorry you didn't get to put the Smackdown on a Santee monster. It's been a tough bite for a few days. I guess that means you will have to come back soon! :wink: