Lake Moultrie this Weekend

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ToonCat, Sep 24, 2008.

1. ToonCat

ToonCat New Member

State:
    Tega Cay SC
    I'm heading down Friday with my boys to Blacks for the weekend. Looks like things are shaping up pretty well. We'll be in the 16' toon with alligators and catfish painted on the side.......Any BOC brothers stop by and say hello.

Steve

2. red1691

red1691 New Member

State:
    Meldrim, Ga.
    Good luck! Hope you all have a Great weekend. Catch some Big ones and let us know how it went.:smile2:

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I hope yall did well I hope to get back down there this week. How about a report?:wink:

4. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    the roundhill will be on the lower lake Thursday to Sunday give me a call will give fish report 980 522 1749 or monitor ch 69.

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I'll try to call you, Ron. I should be working around the office on thurs and fri. :cool2:

6. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Ron or Tommy,
    I hope to take a little time from work and go to Moultrie this coming Monday. Do you know if a boat can be launched out of Atkins?

7. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Eddie, I think you can still launch from there, but follow the shoreline until you hit deeper water north of the swimming areas.

8. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    took two ccc members out friday they had a great time i think they caught 20 fish somewhere in the 240lb area biggest 41lb it was released the others go to the ccc picnic as invited guest yum yum we went back out this morning the wind was 20mphto start an getting higher they caught 6fish the biggest 25lb called it day at noon be back on the lake the15th see you then roundhill

9. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Great job "Big Daddy Roundhill".:wink: Glad ya was able to get some big boys.:big_smile: I keep telling ya'll, if ya want some nice ones. Roundhills the Man!