Lake Moultrie Night Fishing !!

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ductman82, Jul 13, 2008.

1. ductman82

ductman82 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    we put in at 7 30 it was very slow untill about 11 00 then it picked up we caught 12 all together nothing under 9 lbs WORMS :big_smile:were just the food of choice i had a ultra light and caught a 25 pound blue HOLD ON :embarassed: he was the biggest caught 2 on cut bait we were in about 12 to 20 foot of water anchored out right off the dam sorry no pics i got to get a camera we turned in about 4 30 and we lost 3 they really liked my ultra light :angry: but a good turn out i hope this post helps good luck brothers of the boc

2. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    Sounds like you had a great time! Must have been a blast catching that boue on an ultra.
    Got to get my boat fixed so I can get up there before I start going into FISH DT'S. Thanks for you post

3. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Great report , thanks welcome

4. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Thanks for the report. Welcome to the BOC.

5. ductman82

ductman82 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    hey i failed to tell yall but the lake is low there were stumps about 6 inches out of the water right off atkins landing so be very carefull i had 1 sneek right up on me about s**** myself it was just below the surface:embarassed:

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great night, congrats and keep us updated on future expeditions

7. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    sounds like a good outing, just wandering if the AMERICAN fllag is still flying on the pole out in front of Atkins?

8. ductman82

ductman82 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    no its gone but that is one of the biggest stumps out there this winter is gonna be a bad drout i predict even lower then last winter and that will suck