Lake Moultrie 8/17-8/18

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bubbasmouse, Aug 19, 2006.

1. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    Went fishing on Moultrie Thursday and Friday with Ron Howard (roundhill). On Friday morning Tommy Hughes (blackwaterkatz) went with us. Between the 2 days we caught about 16 fish with me catching my personal best a 28 lb blue on Friday night. Its on my avatar. We drift fished and I learned alot about how to setup for drifting and what to look for on the fishfinder and gps. We only caught a few Friday during the day but the fellowship was great with roundhill and blackwaterkatz. Both of these men are great guys and I learned alot from them. Again I want to say Thanks to Ron Howard for inviting me down to go fishing I really enjoyed myself.

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    We didn't boat many fish on Friday, but the conversation and friendship was unsurpassed. The windy, cloudy conditions had the fishing messed up, I think. Every trip I make, seems like I learn a little something new.
    Bubbasmouse didn't tell the whole tale, now. They fried up a bunch of fish that night after I left, and Roundhill tried to eat all the delicious homemade blueberry pie that Ms. mouse sent along, and the combination caused him to have a gallbladder attack. lol
    Just kidding, Roundhill. I hope you're ok, buddy.
    BTW, Bubbasmouse, that is a good avatar!

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Way to go, Ron D!!! I don't know what I'm more jealous of - your PB blue, or the blueberry pie :tounge_out: :smile2:

4. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    Thank you Patmansc. I hope you and your wife are doing well. The fish and the pies are great but hanging out with roundhill and blackwaterkatz was the best part of the trip. Take care Ron

5. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    ron i whould be glad to swap another trip for pie i had a good time an the time with you and blackwater on fryday was a 10 if we did not bs so much we could have found the fish lol after i get this thing out of my gut we will do it again see every one soon

6. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Here's a photo of that big fish, from Roundhill.