Lake Moultrie 6/17-6/18

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by lakemoultrieblues, Jul 20, 2008.

1. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    We fished Lake Moultrie Thur. and Fri. night. We caught 12 Thur. night and 10 Fri night. Big fish were 27 & 28 lbs. Most were 10-20 lbs with a couple of small flatheads. We also caught several Gar (didn't keep count of those). All were caught anchored in 2-12' on cut perch. The two big fish were caught by screamnclickersc. We had a camera and still didn't remember to take any pics.

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Great catch! Sounds like a fun time:big_smile:.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Those are some really great fish, congrats and keep us posted on the future trips

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Man Mark yall catch so many BIG FISH you dont even think of pictures anymore. It was good to see yall again saturday and congrats on the big W. I hope to see yall again Sept.

5. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    When those fish were biting, we didn't have time to think about pictures. We almost had to get all the rods out of the water to take a break. After they made it to the livewell we just kind of forgot about it. Gary took a couple of pics of our 3 biggest fish at weigh in but I don't know how to get those pics. I will have to save up my money to be able to fish the one in Sept.

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I will have to save up my money to be able to fish the one in Sept.[/quote]
    I know what you mean. With gas prices its hard to swallow a big entree fee also. Im thinking of leaving my boat down at the lake after my beach vacation in Sept. It will be cheaper than hauling it back and forth and that is about the only place I fish in the fall and winter.

7. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Glad I got to meet ya down at Rock's Pond Saturday Mark. Wish I could have hung around a little longer to conversate but I had to hurry back home for my Grandsons Birthday Party. Hope to see ya later. Congrats on the win. Results should be up soon.

8. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Congrats on the catch!