Lake Monticello Sunday

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by AgentDuder, Aug 24, 2007.

1. AgentDuder

AgentDuder New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    We are heading out to Monticello on Sunday. Looking for a repeat of two Sundays ago. We will be in the yellow Tidewater if anybodys around give us a shout on the radio or come by. Good fishing!!

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Good luck, Quinton - hope you tie into a monster :crazy:

3. AgentDuder

AgentDuder New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Looking more for eaters. But catching some big ones would be fun....

4. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Heard of some guys that caught a bunch of eaters on catalpa worms. The problem is getting catalpa worms though. Good luck Sunday.

5. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    i went out there today fished off the bank on the right side of the landing it was so peacful sitting out there i really needed it, ohhhhhh and i did hook a moose out there got off but great fun, i mean wasnt a huge one but felt like about a 15 maybe 20 pounder i got the hang of bank fishing lately using a surf rod with 4oz lead makes a big difference on the size of the cats you hook you can really cast it out there, think ill take the boat out next week

6. dumpysinclair

dumpysinclair New Member

State:
    SC
    Duder,

Good luck and I hope you catch a cooler full. We always had good luck there on chicken livers. The small ones love the mussels in case you get bored. Does anyone know where you can get some catalpa/catawba worms in Union or Rock Hill? They love them at Mont. but are hard to find. Take care and I hope you can find some water for putting in.

7. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Hope you have a good catch! And let us know.

8. Big Cat Hunter

Big Cat Hunter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I'll be there. If I see you I will stop by and say hello.

9. Cat Lady

Cat Lady New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    This is a favorite lake of mine(personal), great lake. I hope U have some good luck tomorrow. Big Cat Hunter will be there tomorrow, without me, so give him a shout. He will be in a DuraCraft, tan, with a 60 Yamaha motor. Look forward to seeing u there one day. Wish u the most luck!!!!