Lake Monticello Saturday

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JustCats, Jun 1, 2008.

1. JustCats

JustCats Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hello All, Just wanted to send a short post on our trip to Monticello on Saturday. My 10 yr old son and I fished with Chrisblue. We had a great time fishing and actually caught some fish also, even though Chris was a little "Nervous" at first. We caught enough to put a few in the cooler and released some nice fish too. I'll tell you though, Chris is one smart fisherman, I believe he has something called "EFP" or Extra Fishy Perception. I won't tell you the story just ask him about the TWO THAT GOT AWAY. We look forward to another trip with Chris. I have attached a couple of pics below.

Attached Files:

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I wish I had known you were going with him and I would have told you some things to do that would make him more nervous!!! :smile2:

"...I believe he has something called "EFP" or Extra Fishy Perception...."

I have said before that ChrisBlue is a very instinctive fisherman. He works his tail off out there and you get more than your moneys worth when you fish with him.

3. QBQ

QBQ New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I'll second that.

Great pics and congrats on your catch.

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Way to go, Tony! You picked a great guide to go out with - if Cap'n Chris cain't put you on fish, nobody can. Glad that you & your son had a good time; keep taking him fishin', you're creating a lifetime of wonderful memories for him.