Lake Monticello Saturday

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JustCats, Jun 1, 2008.

1. JustCats

JustCats Member

North Carolina
    Hello All, Just wanted to send a short post on our trip to Monticello on Saturday. My 10 yr old son and I fished with Chrisblue. We had a great time fishing and actually caught some fish also, even though Chris was a little "Nervous" at first. We caught enough to put a few in the cooler and released some nice fish too. I'll tell you though, Chris is one smart fisherman, I believe he has something called "EFP" or Extra Fishy Perception. I won't tell you the story just ask him about the TWO THAT GOT AWAY. We look forward to another trip with Chris. I have attached a couple of pics below.

Attached Files:

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

I wish I had known you were going with him and I would have told you some things to do that would make him more nervous!!! :smile2:

"...I believe he has something called "EFP" or Extra Fishy Perception...."

I have said before that ChrisBlue is a very instinctive fisherman. He works his tail off out there and you get more than your moneys worth when you fish with him.

3. QBQ

QBQ New Member

South Carolina
    I'll second that.

Great pics and congrats on your catch.
  4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

Greer, SC
    Pat Chaney
    Way to go, Tony! You picked a great guide to go out with - if Cap'n Chris cain't put you on fish, nobody can. Glad that you & your son had a good time; keep taking him fishin', you're creating a lifetime of wonderful memories for him.