Lake Monticello Report 10/27/07

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Oct 27, 2007.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Well I got to fish with my good buddy Bruce today and his brother Steve.:big_smile: The wind and the temp was great. We enjoyed a lot of BS, laughs and fun. We drifted the whole time and caught 12 nice cats, But guess what happened to me! I caught an 18.1 and a 26 lb. Blue. :big_smile: Add this to the 43.3 lber Fri. with Chris. WOW!!!! what a weekend. To different lakes and 3 big fish.

Bruce and Chris. I might have caught these fish. But if it wasn't for ya'll
    This amazing wk'n would have never happened! Thanks!!!:wink:

2. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    had a ball today,just wish i wasnt in the front eating,lol:smile2:iwould have might beat you to the rod :smile2:,great day ,where are them pic.

3. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Doug Your on a roll! Congrats.

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Dang!!!! I forgot about the pics. Here they are:wink:

Attached Files:

5. Big Cat Hunter

Big Cat Hunter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Great job guys!!!!! I am glad to see you do so well Doug! I haven't been having that good of a luck on Monty lately. I sure am glad you guys were able to pull it off. At least that makes me feel better about the lake anyway.:big_smile: Again CONGRATULATIONS.

6. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Way to go, guys! Catchin' is always much more fun than just fishin :smile2: And you're really kickin' butt lately, Doug - the fishin' gods must be lookin' out for ya :roll_eyes:

7. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    pop pop...i always get a little scared after a real good weekend like that...kinda makes ya start lookin over your shoulder waiting for all the sh*t to hit the fan:roll_eyes:...remember the greenwood disaster:eek:oooh:...hope nothing like that don't happen to you and congrats on a weekend not to be forgotten!!!!

8. Cat Lady

Cat Lady New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Way to go Doug!!!!! That is awesome!:big_smile:

9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Congratz....again, LOL. Glad to see ya doing good, keep it up. Thanks for the pics.