Lake Monticello - My accomplishment

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Cat Lady, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Cat Lady

Cat Lady New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Today Randy and I went to the big Monty. Well as many times as I have reeled those humongous things, you wouldn't think I would be scared of them........but I am. He gave me an ultimatum today, hold it or swim, and I held it. This is the first time that I have ever held one of those big beautiful blues, and it was nice. I never actually reeled one in, but Mr. Randy was the fisherman of the day. BTW, it was nice to see Marty, and hope to see ya soon!!!!!!
    The catch of the day was a 29lber and a nice 10lb blue, and good luck to everyone out there!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Thats a nice fish you got there.

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    good looking fish. its alot funner when you get to take you picture holding one of them big fish.

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Nice fish! Congrats Amanda & Randy !!!

5. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    He had a full belly good job

6. stinkbaitguy

stinkbaitguy New Member

State:
    south carolina
    NICE!!! congrates on the fish

7. LadyKatKiller

LadyKatKiller New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Congrats! Don't feel bad, I didn't like holding them either for a while. Then I caught my pb and said I had to hold it to get a good pic of it.

8. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    congrats on the catch but i was wondering if you had to "burp" that cat because it's stomach looks like it's gonna pop...or was it just that fat??

9. Cat Lady

Cat Lady New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Randy did not have to burp em. I can say that it sounded like he had a major gas problem, :smile2:. He didn't catch too many yesterday so I think that he was the bait robber.

10. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    thats one fat cat you are holding,not to bad of a day at least yall were fishing.tell capt.randy he cant catch them all the time:wink: