Lake Marion

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by roundhill, Apr 24, 2007.

1. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    looking for some fishermen for trip this thursday to saturday for fishing in the cypress trees need help can take two fishermen give me a call or post your intentions the fish should be just right for the catching lets go somebody i got the fever got to go two wks in row ant enough got to have more.

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    You and Foxhound 'bout wore me out last weekend. I'll have to take a break this week. :big_smile: Lots of Luck! They oughta be biting for sure.

3. IndianCoach

IndianCoach New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Some of you guys that fish under that 378 bridge and don't have a ride need to take this generous getleman up on his offer. Learning is a valuable tool for a beginning fisherman and a veteran can usually point you right.

4. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    I would love to go and see how things are really done, but can't get off work. I usually just go down to the river after work because it is near by. If you need someone Friday night or any time Saturday I am all for it.

5. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Ron/Tommy
    Sorry guys.........I cant come out and play this weekend. Gotta take the grandkids (all of em) to the river to catch some bream. Gonna take along my nerve tonic and plenty of twelve ounce relaxatives.......Tried to scare them out of going by telling them we been seeing the Carolina Lizard Man but it didnt work.......they want me to catch it.

6. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Ken,
    I took my 12 year old grand daughter to the Edisto Sunday for a day with the Red Breast, We got there, The water was very high, Didn't get the first bite, DNR was checking for licenses, The game warden told me he had only seen one person have fish and that was only two.
    Hope the river your going this weekend will work out for you, It's hard to keep the kids in the boat if there no bite.

7. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    ken keep them alive we will need them next wk in ga see you down thear

8. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Folks, if Roundhill is offering a ride on his boat to catch cats you ought to take him up on it!! :big_smile:

9. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I wish I could make it roundhill but I am working nights. I only work 14 days a month and this week just happens to be one I have to work. I reckon I could call in AFRAID afraid I cant make it.LOL Good luck to ya

10. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    i work weekends so finding a fishing partener during the week is hard but call me during the week at 1 803 337 2527 and we can take your boat or mine ask for jason

11. maddkatz22

maddkatz22 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Ron where are you going to be putting in at. I am thinking of going Sat. I fished Harrys on Wends for 12 hrs and only caught a few channnels in the canal. We tried from 3-30' with whole shad and cut bait, with only luck on stink bait.

12. Al Duncan

Al Duncan New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    find windy bank with a mud line or point use threadfin shad cut .fish in 1 to 5 foot of water good fishing

13. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    went thurs night with bob barnet we fished allday in the cypres trees in stumphole swamp cought 29 fish largest was 26.3 lb we had a good time we used shad for bate in 8ft of water the gar are still giving a lot of trouble but if you get a big one on it gives a fun fight bob is an older fellow 78yrs so one day was all he could take but he was reel pleased. see you next time ron howard

14. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Roundhill and Foxhound yall look in the Carolina Catmen section at the tournament comeing up down there this comin weekend.Yall should take everybodys money the way yall been catchin em.:lol: