Lake Marion 1/31

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by outoftheboat, Jan 31, 2008.

1. outoftheboat

outoftheboat Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Fished again today and caught only 4 big one went 37 lbs. It was windy and cold. Water temp 45-46...North East wind...threadfin shad...15'

The sad part was I lost my fishing hat that I have been wearing since 1995. Almost had it with the dip net, only to watch it vanish from my sight. I now know how Tom Hanks felt in Castaway with Wilson. So if anyone finds a B.A.S.S. hat drifting between Eautaw Creek and Cypress Shores, it's mine.

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Glad that you had a good day on the water, Kelley, and sorry about your hat. Now you have an excuse to get a new one :big_smile:

3. fishwillie1

fishwillie1 New Member

State:
    Pamplico S.C.
    A buddie and I were supposed to go on moultrie today but the wind was up this morning. Now I'm glad we waited. Seems like it was a good day for you so keep killing bait and catching fish.

4. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I found your hat today. How much will you give me for it? Just kidding. Thanks for the fishing report. 37lber must have been nice.

5. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thanks for the good report. I will be in that area tommorow and I will look for it for sure so I will know where your hole is.JK