Lake maps?

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by harper81, Feb 22, 2009.

1. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    Since GPS is no where in my near future where can I get good maps of the lakes? Walmart has a couple, but not Wateree. So if anyone knows where to get decent maps especially Wateree, let me know.

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    The store at Dutchmans on Wateree sells the Wateree map.:wink:

3. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
  4. bassgasm2002

bassgasm2002 New Member

State:
    sc
    i got a map of wateree at walmart. pretty good map too. round $10. they also have santee cooper and murray. eagle does make a gps fishfinder combo for less than $200. i looked at em for my smaller boat. black n white and not a ton of detail but a good value looks like. i think it's a cuda 250. anybody tried one?

5. nick81

nick81 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    the fish finder brand of maps are my favorite. they are sold at walmart, and other outdoor stores.

6. iceman

iceman New Member

State:
    Walterboro S.C
    I think Humminbird has one not sure the model was told this by JK888 that it was around 255.00 and i belive it is color with a slot for a navionics card

GARY

7. garrick

garrick New Member

State:
    SC
    I just bought a Lake Greenwood map made by Atlantic Mapping at WalMart.
    It's going to be useful to me, worth the $7 I paid, but it's not especially accurate. It's missing whole islands up at the Saluda arm of the lake, and some depths are way off. It's good enough to find ramps, general location of deep/shallow areas, creek mouths, etc. I'm using it in conjunction with imagery from google earth to plot what I want.