Lake Logan Cats are biting

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Catmanblues, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Hey guys sorry no pictures but was a fairly productive night tho. Was going to the Muskingum but my friend never made it back from Vegas till late. Thought I'd toss my lines in lake logan last night right after the rain shower we had. For sure it made the fish start moving some. Caught three channels 6.3,5.8, an a 9.9lb. Around 11:30 pm I had a run on a goldfish an bingo a nice flathead weighing in at 39.2lbs an then at 12:45 another flat at 23lb! This lake has so many times let me down without a fish an then other nights it's been awesome. Usually when the cats start biting here it is good for about 3-5 days. If anyone wants to try it out sometime here give me a hollar. Always enjoy the company for sure. I prefer to bank fish this lake because of the water levels an structure that is provided.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great trip, congrats and good luck in the future and keep us posted on future outings

3. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    what part you fishing the dam or upper end i havent fished it for years only thing i ever caught there was yellowbellies

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    congratulations on the fishing

5. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for the post. Too far to drive or I would join you...olj

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I fish the upper end an sometimes in the back waters. Seen mudcats from kids using worms or liver but I always used live baits so never have to worry about em unless I get one an use it for bait heh. If you wanna go out sometime give me a hollar as I can always use a fishing partner.

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i am about 45 mins from there,naybe an hour.might have to give it a chance one of these days.

8. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Give me a shout if you want a fishing partner! I have a couple favorite spots that seem to be fairly good here.

9. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    thanks i will do that cause i usually fish by myself also i usually fish sat nites since i work 6 days a week most of the time- do you live in logan i live in nelsonville and work out of logan

10. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Sounds good to me we can hook up maybe saturday evening. I live in the big town of logan yes. I think the big cats will be biting this weekend since the rains an the moon has went down now also! Give me a shout via pm an we can exchange info an get out there on the banks!

11. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I hear that about working 6 days week. Too much work an not enough time for fun. Well we have saturday night lets have some fishing fun shout at me!

12. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    SlimDaddy lets get together an hook up on some of those big ones at the lake.

13. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    im planning on going sat nite if i get done early enough sat id like to go to the muskingum havent been there yet this year with this rain coming tonite might be good but if i have a long day we can hit the lake

14. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Sounds like a winner to me you have my tele number just give me a shout!

15. adamj

adamj New Member

State:
    buckeye land
    Congrats on the fish! Hope you guys tear em up..

16. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    sure will