Lake Limestone

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by GMC FishHauler, Jun 10, 2007.

1. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    My fishing buddy and i caught 14 blues today plus limited out on white bass.
    THe whites were crazy, we caught our limits and helped the boat out next to us. We kept no white under 15"
    The blues were pretty fantastic too. I caught 4 that were over 8lbs and 3 more over 3lbs
    such a great day!!!
    I wish my wife was not outta state with digital camera!!

2. jedt

jedt New Member

State:
    Cameron,Texas
    Always wanted to fish Limestone but never have GMC. Now you got me thinking. Where bout do you go?

3. GMC FishHauler

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    i can show u but cant really explain. It was kind of a honey hole since we caught all the whites and big blues within 25 yrds of each other.

4. jedt

jedt New Member

State:
    Cameron,Texas
    Proly gonna have to go soon. My wife informed me we need to go camping pretty soon. Planned earlier this year to go to the Lake Limestone and Marina Campground I guess now is a good time as any.

5. GMC FishHauler

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    fish around Big Creek. Find 12-15ft of water

6. jedt

jedt New Member

State:
    Cameron,Texas
    Appreciate that will give it a try.

7. capnmorgan

capnmorgan New Member

State:
    Texas
    wow sounds like yall had a great trip. My poor new boat hasn't seen water in a month!

8. jedt

jedt New Member

State:
    Cameron,Texas
    I am kinda forntunate myself I live an hour or less from Granger, Belton, and sommerville. Limestone is only 1 1/2 hour away. I try to keep up with the weather and lake levels here lately to figure out where to go. Unfortunately they all have thunderstorms around them this morning.