Lake Lewisville

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by dominoman, Dec 25, 2007.

1. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    Merry Christmas to all. Be headed out for Lake Lewisville Saturday & be on the water hopefully all day Sunday. Taking my son and a good friend of ours for a Trophy Blue trip. We're hoping for a PB for each of us. We'll be CPR'ing most everything. Photos and follow-up coming to a computer screen near you. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holidays.

2. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Lonnie,
    Good luck to you this weekend. I haven't been on the lake in a couple of weeks. We have been catching a bunch of eating size channel cats along with a few nice blues. I should be back on the lake Saturday or Sunday.

3. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    Lewisville update-We spent about 8 hours on the water Sunday, until about noon in was mighty cool out there. Didn't do as well as we hoped to, but we were able to boat 2 fish. One about 8 pounds and one about 12. Overall had a great time, wind conditions were not what we were looking for, near dead calm most of the day, couldn't drift across the river channels, boat just stayed still. We was fishin, we just wasn't catchin.:smile2:

Attached Files:

4. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Sorry it didn't go so well. My daughter and I caught 7 box fish on Lewisville Saturday evening in about 30 minutes after catching bait for Sunday's trip to Grapevine. I talked to two guys coming off of the lake when we were launching. They had about two 120 quart igloo coolers full of blues up to 25 lbs they caught drifting.

5. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas
    All in all it sounds like ya'll had a wonderful time on the lake. I went this past Saturday to the barge, and sadly didn't even get a bite. But the company was wonderful....had my daughter with me and my friends at the barge.

I wish for everyone to have a safe and wonderful New Year!