Lake Lewisville Sand Bass and Stripers

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by chuck7700, Apr 26, 2008.

1. chuck7700

chuck7700 New Member

State:
    Coppell, TX.
    WENT TO LL SAT. MORNING. CAUGHT 3 BASS. 4#, 5.5# AND A 7# 11OZ. AROUND NOON ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE DAM. THE SANDIES AND STRIPERS WERE EXPLODING. THE BIGGEST STRIPERS I KEPT WAS 8 POUNDER, 10 1/2 POUNDER AND A 14 POUNDER. I MUST HAVE CAUGHT ATLEAT 80 SAHDIES ON A LITTLE GEORGE AND A SILVER SLAP. I DID NOTICE WHEN I WAS FILLETING THESE FISH. THAT THEY WERE ALL FULL OF EGGS. I THOUGHT THEY ALREADY DID THEIR SPAWN. MAYBE THE RAINS HAVE MADE THEM RUN LATE ON THEIR SPAWN RUN. WELL IT SUPPOSE TO RAIN THE MAJORITY OF SUNDAY. SO I'LL BE OUT THERE MONDAY IF GODS WILLING. I'LL BE IN A 26' GALAXY RES AND WHITE BOAT. HOPE TO SEE YA THERE.

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey congrats on the fish that you caught, sounds like you caught some nice fish, them bass sounds like pretty good size bass, thank you for sharing this with us and keep us posted on how the fishing is going for you.

3. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Nice catch Chuck.

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    nice fish fry u got coming!!!

5. chuck7700

chuck7700 New Member

State:
    Coppell, TX.
    Went this morning and caught nothing, nada. I talked to 2 men fishing. He showed me a real nice hybrid. Oh well theres always another day:big_smile:.

Attached Files: