Lake Lewisville Report 6/24/07

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bobby-catfishing, Jun 25, 2007.

1. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    I fished Sunday morning with Jared (Loki1982) and his dad Harley on Lake Lewisville. These guys were great to have in the boat and really know how to fish. They proceeded to pull in fish after fish after fish on Danny Kings's punch bait. We boated over 70 channel cats and one blue by noon with 34 keepers. Jared also landed this 12 lb buffalo. The combination of flooded brush and wind blown banks, pockets and points was the ticket.

Attached Files:

2. hillcountryfishin

hillcountryfishin New Member

State:
    tx
    Nice fishin Bobby! and good eating !

3. Cat Hunter

Cat Hunter New Member

State:
    texas
    Nice fishing Bobby we got skunked on Grapevine this weekend. Glad to know someone was catching something.

4. jedt

jedt New Member

State:
    Cameron,Texas
    nice catch Bobby. At least you go to go Kat, I didn't have that kind of luck.:cry:

5. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Thanks guys. It's always better when the fish and the weather cooperate. It was a great day to be on the lake. You know your in the right spot when the sandbass just start schooling around the boat and you can see shad swimming everywhere you look. I was suprised we didn't catch more blues. Last weekend was split 50/50 blues and channels.