Lake Lewisville Report 6/13 and 6/14

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bobby-catfishing, Jun 15, 2008.

1. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Nothing better than a little catfishing on Friday the 13th. I had three gernations fishing in the boat with that afternoon. Brian won this trip in the Breast Cancer Support raffle back in April and brought his dad and grandpa along with him. The weather was a little warm, but the action was much hotter. The guys boated their 75-fish limit of channel cats in 4 hours fishing shallow water with Secret 7 dip bait by Team Catfish and punch bait.
    [​IMG]

The action Saturday morning was just as good. Matt, Jeff and his two sons joined me for a little Lake Lewisville shallow water catfish action. We back to the same spot that we left them biting at Friday evening. The guys were pulling fish in before I could get all of the rods baited and in the water. We finished the morning off with 83 keepers with one tipping the scales right at 7 lbs. All fish this morning were caught on Secret 7 dip bait by Team Catfish.
    [​IMG]

2. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Luke Clayton here. Way to go, Bobby.. Good numbers of cats and some nice ones in the mix. I know your clients were happy! 'LIFE IS GOOD (LIG)... LC

3. colten

colten Member

State:
    Texas
    Sounds like a lot of fun.