Lake Lewisville Report 4/20/07

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bobby-catfishing, Apr 21, 2007.

1. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    I had a 4 hour trip yesterday afternoon with two great great guys and really great fishermen. We got off to a slow start. The rip rap bite that was really good earlier just wasn't on. We did some looking and found the cats up shallow on a wind-blown bank. Had to put the slip-corks away and break out the Carolina rigs. Ended up with 23 channels and one blue in the box up to 3 lbs. No big fish today, but lots of keepers and only a handfull of unders. It was non-stop action for about 2 hours. Off the water at 7:00. All fish caught on punch bait in less than 2' of water. Don't miss out on some excellent action for some good eating size catfish.

http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00042ld9.jpg

2. scline999

scline999 New Member

State:
    Highland Village,TEXAS
    Sounds like a good time to me. You sure know how to find the fish Bobby. Wish I could track them down like you.:smile2:

3. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Thanks Scott. It's the new lucky fishing hat and shirt. I just hope they are just as lucky tomorrow morning.

4. scline999

scline999 New Member

State:
    Highland Village,TEXAS
    I'm sure they will be. Good luck. From what I've seen you won't need it. We definitely need to get together over some fish.