Lake Lewisville Fishing Partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by Naut Yet, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Naut Yet

Naut Yet New Member

State:
    Keller, Texas
    I am looking for an experienced blue cat fisherman to fish Lake Lewisville with me this winter. I have a big comfortable boat, gear, etc. I just want someone to help me get on a few big trophy blue cats. Any takers?

I would also be interested in Grapevine...

If you are interested, send me PM and we can hook up
    Thanks,
    -Jim

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Jim, Welcome to the BOC Sir. I would like to fish with ya but I'd be no good to you on L.L. I've only fished there a few times and that was way back when. I'm sure someone will read this thread and take ya up on the offer. Hang around and pass some pointer's when you can.

Happy New Year to ya, Glad to see more Texas Boys on here.

3. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    i bank fish dont get out on the lake much. but there are some big blues being caught down around the damn at lake park by bank fishermen off cutbait

4. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    I also fish Lake Grapevine I havent had much luck with blues there more of a channel cat lake for me. I usely fish off of fairway road where it crosses the dam right next to the big tower really good place. thats also where they have the airator you can see the bubbles from it. bet it be good area for some blues. hear its really good place for sandbass and stripers seen them surfaceing all the time down there.