Lake Lewisville Blues

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bobby-catfishing, Jan 26, 2008.

1. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    I had guests Gary and Stacy in the boat with me this morning 1/26/08. They were both wanting to catch a big catfish today to celebrate their 1st wedding anniversary. They got that and then some. We caught a few box fish right off the bat. Then Gary hung into his personal best 30 lb blue. Stacy was not to going home withouth doing a little battle with a big fish as well. On the next pass, she latched onto her personal best fish that tipped the scales at 26 lbs. Both fish were photographed and released to fight another day. The 10 box fish up to 4 lbs. that made it into the livewell weren't so lucky. Their probably swimming in Lake Crisco by now.

Attached Files:

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Those are sure some dandy blues. Thanks for posting the pics.

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Thanks for sharing the pics bobby, looks like they had a great time out there.
    I would love to go out with ya sometime on that lake, I haven't had much luck out there. Hook me up sometime and I'll buy the gas and be your best friend for life.....lol
    Nice pics brother.

:big_smile:

4. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Bobby,looks like ya'll had a real good day of fishing from the looks on their faces. Those were two real good Catfish! Thanks for sharing!

5. Anglermoore

Anglermoore New Member

State:
    N. Richland Hills, Texas
    Huh.....Those are the pictures of my wife and I and I'm not allowed to look at them without 10 posts? That's kind of retarded.:eek:oooh::confused2:Not blaming you Bobby.

6. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    I took Matt out for a little blue cattin' yesterday morning. He really wanted one over 10 lbs. The fishing was a little slow for numbers, but the quality of fish was pretty good. He caught 7cats that totaled 55 lbs. including his personal best blue that weighed 25 lbs. The big fish was weighed,photographed, and released for some other lucky angler to land again some day. Here's the link to the photo of the 25.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36069&d=1202611071

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    that was a good outing there brother, congrats!!!!

8. nuts1968

nuts1968 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Really nice looking fish. Will have to make it up there sometime for an outing. Keep up the good work.

9. stikshooter

stikshooter New Member

State:
    Floresville tx
    Really nice fish Bobby,way to go.

10. dbarbosa

dbarbosa New Member

State:
    Mansfield, Texas
    Congrats on the great fish.

I hope to be out on Joe Pool soon and hooking up with some big cats.

Darwin.