Lake Lavon

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by nathan king, Nov 6, 2007.

1. nathan king

nathan king New Member

State:
    vernon tx
    well guys any new word on Lake Lavon? Where can i go with a boat and catch some CPR,s or just some good fish period, ive fished the Lake once but it was so long ago that i cant remember where i fished.

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i only get to fish lavon a couple of times a year. i did catch a lot in june at the hot water outlet. surely someone from up there will give you some areas to try.

3. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    The Lavon regulars are going to be pretty tight lipped for the next month or so due to the big tournament coming up on December 8th. I'll be hitting Lavon in the next few weeks or so trying to locate a few big fish as well.

4. brent

brent New Member

State:
    texas
    i can tell you that there has not been a reel pattern set yet nathan....its been tough. i have heard of some in the sticks in 5' of water, i have heard of points and a few humps on the main lake catching fish. i do know all have been caught on shad. not much help but thats all i got.....

5. nathan king

nathan king New Member

State:
    vernon tx
    ohhhhh i see a tourny huh well yes that would explain it then ok thats fine, just going to try and get down there to the Plex soon and i usually go to Whitney since it is close to where my boys live when i go down to pick them up at their mothers so ok i wanted to try Lavon for a change of senery and from the past i know its a good lake to fish from some of the posts and photos i seen , it was my first year fishing that i fished this lake but that was over 3 years ago lol and we didnt do good lol but it got in my blood,,,,,Tournaments that is hahaha and ive never been the same so good luck with the tournament ya'll hope its a good one. God Bless Everyone,