Lake Lavon 1ft low!

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by TX Fisherman, May 12, 2007.

1. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    lavon is now 1ft low according to the news paper i read!!! i havent gotten out there yet but i sure do want to!! its great to know that that lake is starting to fill up--- knock on wood

2. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    i used to fish lavon years ago havent been there in atleast 10 years. heard 380 bridges are pretty hot for crappie and sandbass right now. with all this rain soon as ray hubbard gets back down to normal levels they should start letting lavon out bout a day or two of them releaseing water cats should start moveing up from ray hubbard some monster buffalos to be caught at the spillway too i might make a trip down there

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    I heard its a couple of foot above flood stage not hey have gates open.

4. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i just came in off of lavon and the main lake is not to muddy. it was muddy up the creek but cleared up in the main lake. i ran into a guy that had 8 cats from up the creek. i was late going out waiting to see if it was gonna rain. looks like it will be good fishing tomorrow.

5. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    haha never mind now lavons high!!! wow that rain really cleared up the lack of rain weve had in the last 2 years