Lake Lattowata - fun for the kids

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jacob, Apr 26, 2007.

1. jacob

jacob New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    if you want a fun time go to lake lattowata,south of crescent,i average about 30 fish a day there ,they are small but if u have young ones theyl have a great time

2. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma

How far is crescent from tulsa? I heard of it but never been there. I live commerce in ottawa county.

3. skeetermagnet

skeetermagnet New Member

State:
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Crescent is about 20 minutes north of Oklahoma City on Highway 74, which is Portland Ave. It's a nice little town.

Jacob, I'm looking on Google Earth but I don't see it. Exactly where is it?

4. jacob

jacob New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    if you can find the simaron bridge gowing in to crescent you fallow the street and look on the left side...i'm gona make a bubble on the map now

5. skeetermagnet

skeetermagnet New Member

State:
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Thanks Jacob. I know where that bridge is. I was just up to Crescent a couple of weeks ago to pick up a mower from the shop. The river was really up, too. Sounds like that might be a fun daytrip with the kids.....or even without the kids! :tounge_out:

6. jacob

jacob New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    lol yes but remember most of what you catch wont be verry big at all...but there will be alot tf them.i also caught 2 4lb croppie at the dam there

7. skeetermagnet

skeetermagnet New Member

State:
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    I found it on the map. What part of it did you fish? Is there good bank access? It looks like there might be houses that back up to the lake, too.

8. jacob

jacob New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i normally fish at the dam.there are houses around the lake but u can usualy fish around them