Lake Lanier

Discussion in 'GEORGIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishtonyd, Mar 24, 2008.

1. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Balus Creek now has one boat ramp open. Thought you folks that fish Lanier might want to know this. This is the closest ramp to where I live to be opened.

2. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Little river boat ramp is also open now.

3. Klag

Klag New Member

State:
    Georgia
    How's Lanier so far this year? Haven't been since last November. Cats biting yet? :)

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks for the info you had any luck yet this year

5. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    I haven't had any luck yet because I haven't been but I saw on another thread that some good cats were caught in the clark's brigde area.

6. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    I took the family out on Saturday for a couple of hours of fun. My grandbaby had more fun with the worms but we had a good day of fishing also.

Attached Files:

7. RangerLuft

RangerLuft New Member

State:
    Georgia
    anybody heard about that new park in gainesville that is going to support 300 boat ramp and a bassmaster torny?

8. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Jason
    I havent heard about it, I have check in to that!

9. altamahajon

altamahajon New Member

State:
    Jesup, Georgia
    Gov. Perdue has said that 10 places in Georgia will get new make overs. We are getting one here for the Altamaha River in Jesup. Suppose to support more ramps, larger parking places.... new bait shop. There will more tourneys held thru out the state which will of course bring more revenue in the locations and Dept. of Natural Resources. I will find the link and post it.

AJ

10. altamahajon

altamahajon New Member

State:
    Jesup, Georgia
  11. altamahajon

altamahajon New Member

State:
    Jesup, Georgia
  12. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Folks,
    I got to take my son fishing today, it was great! When we got there we met Jason Luft, coming in after having a good day. He had pretty good smile on his face said he did well and the fish were biting. We are so lucky to have men of Jason's caliber in the military, Its realy good to see him enjoy his time off!

It was not quite as bizzy today fishing as the other day, we did manage to get 12 kitties, 4 lbs to maybe a pound. Ill put some pics up after down loading them on the cpu.

If I can ask a favor on something, When you speak to the Good Lord put in a good word for all our military folks, we dont need to forget them. Their job is very hard!

Brian