Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
anybody heard about that new park in gainesville that is going to support 300 boat ramp and a bassmaster torny?
Gov. Perdue has said that 10 places in Georgia will get new make overs. We are getting one here for the Altamaha River in Jesup. Suppose to support more ramps, larger parking places.... new bait shop. There will more tourneys held thru out the state which will of course bring more revenue in the locations and Dept. of Natural Resources. I will find the link and post it.

AJ

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Hi Folks,
I got to take my son fishing today, it was great! When we got there we met Jason Luft, coming in after having a good day. He had pretty good smile on his face said he did well and the fish were biting. We are so lucky to have men of Jason's caliber in the military, Its realy good to see him enjoy his time off!

It was not quite as bizzy today fishing as the other day, we did manage to get 12 kitties, 4 lbs to maybe a pound. Ill put some pics up after down loading them on the cpu.

If I can ask a favor on something, When you speak to the Good Lord put in a good word for all our military folks, we dont need to forget them. Their job is very hard!

Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.