Lake Lacygne

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by ABrodburner, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ABrodburner

ABrodburner Guest

Just wondering if any of u pros out there knew much about the power plant lake. Me and ctfishscotty are goin out there next week for a day or so. Lookin for techniques hotspots and what not anything helpful. I know for all u pros its hard to give out that info so I understand. We are gonna target big cats but might throw for some hybirds or wipers too. Hope you can help. Thanx good luck and good fishin

2. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I'd like to know myself.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Chipn dales dancer..??..:eek:oooh:
    Aaron I bet that job has it's perks. :smile2: :smile2:

I'm sure some of these guys can tell you about the lake. Never fished there but have heard it's got a bigger and deeper channel than Montrose. Some how that doesnt sound right after the chip n dale thing....:confused2:

4. ABrodburner

ABrodburner Guest

Hey troy good to hear that ur still alive! I was begging to wonder bout ya. Didnt know if ya got hit by that chit storm or notlol :wink: Well chipndales is just somethin i do on the side for extra cash. Its hard to please all those crazies out there. Well me and sctty are gonna give it hell next week. Just thought id give ya fair warnin so if u r gonna be within 100 mile radius PLEASE save yourself. Well talk at ya later

5. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    ya i let aaron get the ladies all going then i come on stage and really rake the money in the ladies pay me to put my clothes back on:crazy::crazy: hey we gotta do what we gotta do gonna need some gas money for this adventure o ya grocies also !!!!!!!

first time there so im sure we will brake something or do something wrong:cool2::cool2:

may have to hitch hike back you never know

6. ABrodburner

ABrodburner Guest

Thats why we r gonna take grandpa. Hes got all the money so no worries little buddy just remeber he offered me some money. i may take him up on it. flathead rods from steve sure would be nice :cool2:

7. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    well our trip to la cygne next week wont be happening:sad2::sad2: i called the plant and they are repairing 1 of the stacks and then i called linn county parks for the fishing report and she said its not good because the plant is down for the next week. so crap ola !!!!!!!!:crazy::crazy:

8. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Scotty thats to funny Bro. I wish i knew something about the lake to help you out. Good luck to you guys sounds like it will be a fun trip!! "Hope you hook some Hawgs"