lake kickapoo

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catnhat, Sep 5, 2006.

1. catnhat

catnhat New Member

State:
    holliday texas
    i have been fishing on lake kickappo near holliday tx . i have been deep an shallow ive tryed cured chickin livers ,punch bait,fresh cut shad,live shad,perch,an minnows,also shrimp, and wennies.ive been there daytime ,nightime.in four trips over the last 2 wks ive caught ONE fish worth puting on a stringer.anyone else fishing this lake ,im starting to think its me. also if kevin kidd from holliday sees this i dont have enough post to pm so let me hear from you.

2. kacal

kacal New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    hey there Catnhat you know i used to fish that lake back when there was a baited hole off of Goat island on the north side but when i got me a boat back in May i went there and did not catch a bite not even the bug's where biting so i have not been back i have heard of some folks catcing on trout line's jug's but i do not know where to fish on that lake. me and my son have been going to Miller Creek over by Seymour since the 4th of july and been catching eater's no BIGUNS yet but all have been over 1# to 8# was are biggest i use nothing but Roger's punch bait even though im here in Danny King's home town i like roger's better well i saw someone posted on here about Kickappo i ws going to but in a thread about that lake and arrowhead also i have seen other's in here from the Fall's area any ways im going to go for now so it was nice to post a reply and let's try and catch some fish on that lake ill come on down and will hit it hard LOL:big_smile: L8R'S :cool2:

3. catnhat

catnhat New Member

State:
    holliday texas
    thanks kacal ill try the punch bait,i mostly use live bait. going back this week end to torcher myself some more . i found a place near the dam where deep water comes up too a shallow flat im thinking will be good night fishing :big_smile: