Lake Keystone (Tulsa OK)

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by mack5522, Oct 29, 2006.

1. mack5522

mack5522 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Fished lake Keystone sat. did ok they are starting to bite again after the two cold fronts went threw last week caught 8 blues all in the 5 to 10 lbs range . all were caught in about 7 feet of water on fresh shad , hopefully they will really go on the bit in the week to come . went back today for 2 hours this after noon and got 4 more in the same weight range . hope ever one got to bend a rod this weekend.

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Hey Chris, you need to hook up with Tony Farrar from Tulsa. Poor kid needs someone to show him where and how to fish. He tries, but he is sort of like Linus. LOL

3. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    sounds like u had a good time

4. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Lawrence,

Buddy you just aint right....lol.

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Yeah, you arin't right Lawrence. So true, but not right!!!

6. mack5522

mack5522 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Tony thats all right we all have our days .me and my favorite fishin buddy (my wife Shirley) try to get out every weekend , this being deer season it gets hard some times , but if you ever want hook up and do some fishin give me a shout , Chris

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Chris, I'll be sure to give you a hollar the next time I get the chance. Do you fish shore bound, or from a boat?

8. kut bait

kut bait New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Well I'm new to BOC, a friend put me on to it but this is my kind of web site, great stuff. Sounds like you had a good trip to the fishing hole. I like to jug fish and last Oct.9-14 Ifished at Waurika lake and caught 65 -70 ? the largest 25 lb. blue and a 11 lb. channel. Anyway there is a fellow I know that said the first weeks of april you can catch big cats in the deep water in the northeast area of the lake.

kutbait

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    TopdawgOK and I both know they have fish in Keystone. Problem is that neither of us seem to be able to catch but one or two. We sure are not very impressive at the gatherings showing our stringers. Right Tony - I know, I know, you caught two last year. lOL

10. mack5522

mack5522 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well IM not sure were they will be in june , I have just started fishing Keystone in the last couple of months . they have been real shallow 1 to 3 feet of water but last weekend we couldnt get anything to bite until we went deeper 6 to 8 feet . Tony I do both in fact last sat. we were in the boat for a long time and we wanted to get out for awhile so I found a little cove I had seen so we went to shore . the wife started fishing from shore and that ended up being where we caught the most fish at.