Lake Julilet and Piedmont info

Discussion in 'GEORGIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by r ward, Oct 17, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    With the Georgia membership growing I was wondering if anyone had any info about Juliet or piedmont fishing I am only about 45 min. from there and am thinking about triing that area soon

2. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    You gotta check the papers and barber shops that'l probably get you all the info you need

3. CHUMBUCKET

CHUMBUCKET New Member

State:
    GA
    i live in monroe county and i have fished juliette and the piedmont all my life.the piedmont is mostly bass and bluegill except for the childrens pond which was stocked with channels about 3 yrs ago and they are now about 1 1/2 lbs on average.the whole reserve is open from may 1st to sept 31st every year.as for juliette which is striper heaven, i have caught my fair share of blues while fishing with blue backs for stripers never really tried just for cats.at juliette the holley grove boat ramp on the back side of the lake is my fav.hope this helps.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    First of all welcome Johnathan to the BOC and thanks for the info

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    There is a possiblty me and a buddy of mine aren triing juliette in the morning early any Ideas on catfish bait or area up there

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well did not get to go Had to go see a Dr. instead boy what a crock