Lake Jacomo

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Rottdog, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hello everyone,
    I know up here in K.C. it's been awfully Cold for the last few weeks but I was curious being a new Catfisherman, When do people start Catfishing? Also I was wandering if anyone has hit Lake Jacomo since October? Thank you in advance to all.

Garrett

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC, good to have another person from Missouri join us! Please be sure to check out the Missouri Gathering at Truman Lake on May 18, 19 and 20Th. All BOC members are welcome to this grand event! Everyone would be real pleased to have ya come so please if you can make it,come on down. It's gonna be loads of fun!:big_smile:

3. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Garrett, Welcome to the BOC. As previously stated, you are invited to the Missouri Gathering! A lot of the guys/sisters fish all winter long for the kitties! I'm not quite that dedicated. Come the first of March, I'll be hitting the river and lakes. Once again, welome to the BOC!

4. huntsfromtree

huntsfromtree New Member

State:
    KC Northland
    Rottdog. Channel cats at Jacomo (and longview) should be hittin good if you find em. I worked with a MDC fisheries bioloigist for 3 summers and have electro fished some truely awsome channel cats at jacomo & longview, plus many good eater size. I would try cut shad, its worth a try cause their there. Good luck.