Lake Hudson

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by fishnfool68, Aug 31, 2007.

1. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    Headed to hudson this weekend.It's my first time there, would anyone give me some pointers on where to fish please? I'm not sure yet where exactly my buddy and I are camping at.Is there many sand bass there?my wife likes trolling for them while I jug.I appreciate any help.

2. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    this post might be to late, but to answere question yes, lots of good size sandbass their morning and evenings have been good on finding schools surfacing, grand river is shut down now and has came way down

3. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    We found the fish. Monday out in the boat we hit some flats,and timber,caught 2 blues ,and more bass than I can count.We kept the biggest ones for the frezer.The blues were in the shallows sunday night, if I had a spear I could have giged them, thier backs were out of the water as they were feeding right off the bank in 1foot of water.I only caught one 6lber ,they were lite biting.They were hitting on livers,and worms.They wouldn't touch shad,cut or alive.I went through almost a whole tub of livers in 2hours.It was a good time at Hudson I'm sure we'll go back again.Attached is a pic of the fish we kept from mondays fishing.

Attached Files:

4. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    yeah their ya go, we had also been killing the crappie in the river until about 5 days ago grand river shut down to one generations and most of the fish have moved down river to upper hudson should be good around their until they hit back mid lake