Lake houston

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catfish dreams, Sep 7, 2006.

1. catfish dreams

catfish dreams New Member

State:
    Huffman texas
    Anyone having any luck with crappie yet

2. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    Dang, thought we had a good catfish report from Lake Houston. I don't fish for crappie, but sometimes fish for cats in the E. Fork. Haven't seen any of the usual crappie fishermen yet. These folks have a new website, don't know its address, but still post here too. Most are Lake Houston and Conroe crappie fishermen.

3. catfish dreams

State:
    Huffman texas
    Dont let my question mislead you I am a catfisherman for life. I will be going today. Will let you know how it goes. I fish out of a 18ft bayhawk rigged for catfish; see you on the water.

4. Gentleben

Gentleben New Member

State:
    Huffman, Texas
    Ken we have fish Lake Houston for whites catfish and crappie but right now we been chasing whites and fishing Lake Conroe for the Conroe Cajun Catfish Festival going on in OCT, the boys CPR'd over 200 lbs of cats 2 weeks ago from 7.5 lbs to 44 lbs was the biggest and what holds the 1 st place ticket............
    I'll start pushing road runners in about a few more weeks!!

5. catfish dreams

State:
    Huffman texas
    I have been catching the whites also.In the morning and afternoon the birds are working toward the dam,they are hitting almost anything you throw but I always like a topwater bite.Let me know how you do.Good luck;see ya on the water.

6. mch4fishing

mch4fishing New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Nice cat cat fish dreams

7. catfish dreams

State:
    Huffman texas
    What waters do you fish in east texas.I traveled all over for work. Grew up on lake Texoma.Caught 6 fish over 50# the biggest was 62#;all on rod@reel from the bank.Finally was able to buy a boat.Would rather fish than eat when Im hungry.

8. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    hey if anyone needs a fishin' buddy.... im up for help

9. O2Bfishing

O2Bfishing New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Take a KID fishing !!!

10. young fisher

young fisher New Member