Lake Hartwell

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Coors, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Coors

Coors New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Just wondering if the lake got any snow to help the drought conditions down that way. Because Lincolnton N.C. got plenty of it lastnight!

2. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Dont know about anderson but here in greenville we got sev. inches of rain since fri, then about 4 to 6 inches of snow yesterday and last night.

3. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    Not sure about hartwell but it looks like Charks Hill already came up 3 ft since last Wednesday when I was there.

4. fishmccall

fishmccall New Member

State:
    Anderson sc
    Had 6" in Anderson, 18 creek was flowing strong today when I went across it.

5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    As far as I know they have had the dam open . Hartwell did go up but 1/2 went right back out.

6. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    If they had the dam open on hartwell they must of done the same thing on Russell and let it all go into Clarks Hill because it came up 5 feet since Friday. Im about to go camping in McCormick in 10 days and I was glad to see it come up some. I figured it would be so muddy you could walk on it but I rode down there today and it wasnt nearly as muddy as I thought it would have been.

7. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    http://water.sas.usace.army.mil/home/indexDU.htm
    Clink on the link then the blue diamond Hartwell and it graphs the level history, current level, and the projection for the next few weeks. It also has Russell and Clarks Hill and some stream data, what ever that means.