Lake Hartwell...want ramps ?

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JimmyJonny, Dec 6, 2008.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Ok Hartwell people , here is a link on the ramp situation . We talked to Tim Thursday he said things were going very well for being the 1st week. It's gonna take community support and effort to make things happen .

I for one would love to get back in/out of the lake . All I can say is do what ya can, please.

http://www.klelectronix.com/default.html

Thanks
    -Jim-

I just wanna say , I know , it stinks that we have to pay , but the extra time/gas we gotta spend going to other lakes in the long run cost us more.

I just wanna fish............

2. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    thx Jimmy I was gonna post a link to that didnt know if it would fall in the guidelines here.

3. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    we all should get together and have a tournment ,on some lake like ,greenwood ,murry,monty,all proceds go to the ramp project.it would be fun ,help the hartwell boys out

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Sounds good to me! I'm all for it count me in.

5. preacherfisherman

preacherfisherman Member

State:
    SC
    Name:
    Tommy
    A tournament sounds good to me, count me in. It would be good to help out as much as we can.

6. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Y'all know me..... I'm in too.

7. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I will be glad to get together with my Team Smackdown Brothers and participate in a tournement to benefit such a cause. Everybody would be a winner at this tournament! :wink:

8. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Team Green may be interested depending on date.Monty would be my 1st choice,but yall decide on a date and we will see what we can do for the Hartwell guys.

9. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Count me in if I am off I will be there. I think it is a great idea.:wink:

10. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    Great idea Bruce , thanks . I appreciate you all helping us out over here .

If I fish Russell one more time I'm gonna just jump overboard and drown myself as soon as I get there, LOL.......I cant figure them fish out fer nothing, LOL . Last 3 days there....nothing. I'm goin Hartwell bank fishin in the morning ; )

-Jim-

11. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    A tourney sounds good, but I think we as the largest fishing group in the world should just cowboy up and start a fund or just send someone the money and donate it from the BOC. I personally would be better off just sending in 100.00 to the cause, because it would cost me at least that to fish a tourney and then it all would not go to the cause. Jimmy if you're serious about this call Bryant and see if you can arrange a BOC donation. I like fishing tournys but in a case like this I could give more by just giving. The striper boys have gave over 2000.00, we could do the same as a club. This is just another idea, not downing a tourney effort. Just another thought.

12. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    I tossed the same idea around myself Joey . I've already mentioned it to Tim and some others that I was posting this on the BoC to help as much as I can .

Seeing Christmas is close and all , giving direcly might be a more prosperous approach . With the holidays coming there would be little hope of me being able to go anywhere........ unless we fish Hartwell ,LOL .

We could give as a whole or by individuals . You can give in your own name but add BoC to it, like, JimmyJonny BOC. The individual names would benefit the BoC because people see a lot of BoC'ers on the list vs. one lump sum BoC contribution .

Keep tossing ideas around . I still wish they would let us help with labor , and then let them pay for the concrete themselves .....I guess it aint gonna happen .

If some of yas wanna do a tournament I sill say that's a excellent idea and well appreciated , in fact I sure wish I could do it...ya'll know I miss everything fun ; )

If yas need to know anything ask away or Pm me .

Thanks,
    -Jim-

13. flatheadhunterx

State:
    South Carolina
    I think just a donation would be better also but we could still do a tourny on monty just cause we want to. I think around new yrs would be a good way to kick the new yr off.

14. flatheadhunterx

State:
    South Carolina
    ome on guys what do yall think. new yrs fish off or what.

15. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Don't have to beg me! :eek:oooh:

I will fish for anything! :smile2::smile2:

16. flatheadhunterx

State:
    South Carolina
    Jon was that you I saw the other day on the side of the road with rods in hand and a sign will fish for fun?:tounge_out: