Lake Hartwell South Carolina Catfishing

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by MUDHOLE KID, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Alright men I got us started so let's continue the reports.Give a shout out when you make it aboard.Tom I see you made it o.k.I have to get my profile set up when i get home ,I may be able to do it here.

2. weathermantrey

weathermantrey New Member

State:
    central,sc
    Man, i'm not liking the change. I can't find anything. Just when i got use to the other board they changed it. Oh well... We were gonna fish hartwell tonight but i have to get up at 8 and shovel gravel in the morning, so maybe tuesday night. We'll let you know how we do.

3. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    I like it in a way because it's set up like most other fourms now.You'll get use to it.I've been uploading photos in the gallery most the evening.That gravel job sounds like chain gang work<lol>.You boy's have fun this week.I'm gonna miss it myself.Greg found his way around yet?

4. klemsontigers7

klemsontigers7 New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah, i found my way. I don't like it though except for the chatroom i guess. It's just that... idk

5. klemsontigers7

State:
    SC
    Joey, need some help. Our baitshop is closed til thursday and we need some herring. Do you know where the closest place to clemson is to get herring? Thanks.

6. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Call Durham's up in Six Mile,someone told me they sell them(or use to).It's at the intersection of Six Mile Hwy and 183.If you can't get them there go down to Garretts(Lake hartwell Fishing and Marine)at 187 and 24.They've got plenty.Call Durhams first.

7. klemsontigers7

State:
    SC
    Thanks, Garretts was the closest place we could think of.

8. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Greg,I've never done the chat room thing,how do I get a password?Is it different than my boc password? :confused:

9. klemsontigers7

State:
    SC
    You don't need one, it automatically directs you into the room.... it does for me.

10. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Guys this new system is killing me. I guess its just the old habits trying to run here. I guess we will all get used to it eventually. Hey mods no more changes huh.LOL

11. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Did you boys get in'em?I feel like I'm gonna bust if I don't get to sling a herring this weekend. :cry-big:

12. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    joey what is the fish off you mentioned earlier? and congrats on the win sat.

13. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    It's a mini bass tourney we've been fishing on Thursday night since spring.We fish this Sat., from 4pm till 10pm.Yeah I did a little of both this season,I usally just catfish all year,but I had a guy that wanted to fish this little trail.I bass fished for years and went to catfishing .I like them both but catfishing is my sport theses days.

14. weathermantrey

State:
    central,sc
    We're finally making it out to the lake tonight.. we'll post the results

15. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    I hope you men had a blast lastnight.I guess you all will fish tonight? good luck.I just can't make it anywhere,Im black and blue in places I've never been.I just hope I can make it next week,I'm begining to wonder.Just keep me posted on your trips and that will help.

16. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    You men need to post up on the gallery,it's pretty cool,I've played with it for awhile now.I'm gonna get that 30 and 22 pounder on there sometime today Greg.I'm bore to death here at home.

17. weathermantrey

State:
    central,sc
    Well joey, we pulled one of your stunts tonight. Caught big fish at 2.25 am. We wound up with 32lbs and the big fish was 15 ' 11. That's 3 weeks in a row the boc has won. Only 5 boats in it this week though. Hopefully everybody will show up for you next weekend. I'll be in colorado elk hunting. We caught the 15 lber on the point where the power line crosses the lake right up from where you caught that 30lber.

18. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    I hear you man :p !!!!!!!!!!!!Great day thats cool.I'm glad to hear you won it.I'm happy for you 2.You both are good fisherman.I couldn't go at all lastnight so I kept calling Chris on the phone while he fished the bass fish off and guess what.He caught the big fish and finished in 6th for a total of 225.00$$.So all my buddys got a little money lastnight.I hope I can muster up enough strenght to get out there next week.Well who caught the 15lber.Greg was due.Good job guys and congrates. :D This is killing me.Yeah baby!!!!!!!!! :rock-big:

19. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    get well quick so we can see more fish and hear some more storys i look forward to it every day.

20. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Greg ,here's the snapshot you took the night we caught those good ones.The flash not working sort-of goofed the pix up ,but you can still see it was 2 very nice flatheads.Me and Greg got these 2 on Hartwell about 3 weeks ago in 30= feet of water on cut blueback.It was a start of a good thing.I've got to get me a digital camera,got to :cursing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.