Lake Hartwell South Carolina Catfishing II

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by klemsontigers7, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klemsontigers7

klemsontigers7 New Member

State:
    SC
    we've caught some channels on live bream, last summer i was fishing with joey and had on a bream about 7 inches long and caught an 8 1/2 lb channel

2. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC

3. klemsontigers7

klemsontigers7 New Member

State:
    SC
    the time was messed up earlier today and no matter when you post, it puts them in chronological order, when i got on here at about 1 pm there were some posts that were timed 6 pm today, it looks like they got it fixed now its just that everything is jumbled up

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Lake Hartwell South Carolina Catfishing II

5. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    I knew they were gonna have to change us over soon.We max out the other threadf.We had over 12,000 hits and almost 900 post.Can't do anthing with the Hartwell boys.

6. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    I just thought I'd bring this over so we can keep up with it.

Hartwell Catmasters
    Catfish Tournament

Date: October, 14 ,2006
    Ramp: Twin Lakes
    Time: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
    Entry Fee : $ 40.00
    Payback : 100%
    ( $ 5.00 goes to big fish pot )
    5 Fish limit , No size limit, catfish only
    ( Ask about points championship )

Conditions

All fishing is to be done from a boat. No hand fishing ! Rod and reel only. Live ,cut and artificial bait can be used. No fishing within 50 yards of another achored boat. No rod limit. Drifting and other similar methods can be used . Any number of fisherman can be in the boat if they are within DNR requirements. If you're late no weight, no late weigh -ins! Catfish only ( any species ). All fish must be alive unless it is confronted before blast off. " Keep other fisherman in mind, don't do anything to them you wouldn't want done to you, be polite. Let's go fishing!!!!!!!!!

7. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    well i guess we will continue, I lost two nice fish this morning a big beaver, both of them wrapped me on something, It was exciting though!:big_smile:

8. weathermantrey

weathermantrey New Member

State:
    central,sc
    I'm gonna go fish wednesday night. If anybody on here wants to go with me, let me know. I'd like to meet some of yall that get on here. Joey,brad,ronald, anybody that wants to go.... just let me know.

9. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    Thanks for the invite Trey, but Ive got to work thursday. Good luck, and let us know how you do; Any luck with the deer?

10. weathermantrey

weathermantrey New Member

State:
    central,sc
    me and my g/f both shot a doe opening morning. I saw a nice buck like 300 yds away. Im hopin i'll get a better look at him this weekend.

11. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Man your girlfriend seems to be either a really hardcore girl or just really in love with, or both. Congrats on the doe though.

12. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Can't go Bro, but I'll be out there Friday night.I've got to find a few of my flat little friends.:big_smile:

13. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Trey thx for the invite but i think i got to much to do to take another week day off this week. to half the day off today to get some things done and got alittle behind, maybe next time or give alittle more notice.

14. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    Im going to Santee next Thursday, a last minute trip kinda, I hope we catch some big uns! Congrats on the deer you and your g/f shot, Trey. Joey, I was thinking about the tournament today, are we going to have it rain or shine, it was the only thing people might have a question about, Im like you I really dont want my number on the fliers, and it was pretty explanatory, but I dont want it to effect the turnout, what do you think?

15. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Rain or Shine.If they don't want to get wet they won't be there.Anybody that fishes tourneys or for that matter ,FISHES, will be there. This is no different than any other trip to me. If it starts raining and they want to go home, more money to split.:lol: :lol:

16. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Where are you gonna fish and stay at Santee?

17. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    I heard that, catch some big uns friday and let me know where so I can have a leg up on the competition oct. 14..........................................................................................:cool2::lol::cool2::lol: YEAH RIGHT

18. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    Im going with Josh and his dad, his dad was going with some other people and they backed out so we are going; we are staying at a little place called flippos; Me and Josh stayed there back at the first of June. Its on the lower lake. His dad drift fishes; thats what we did back in June. It was my first trip and Joshs first w/o his dad, so we did alot of learning, we caught a 25, so it was pretty good. its near the dam.

19. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Good luck bring back photos,need to see a hawg.I may try to go in Nov.

20. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    Thanks Joey, I hope we do catch some hawgs, Ill take my camera, and hope I get to use it. where do you fish down there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.