Lake Hartwell Pics ,summer of 2008

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JimmyJonny, Oct 23, 2008.

1. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    Thanks Jimmy for the pics! :big_smile:

2. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Jimmy, thanks for the pics! Looks like ya'll are having lots of fun. I love the sign in the mouth BOC plug :smile2: I hate to hear that the water is so low up there. I hope winter will bring rain and lots of it. :wink:

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Nice pics Jim. Thanks for shareing and hope ya get the chance to take lots of pics in the future:wink:.

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Thanx for the fotos, Jim! But after viewing all 17 of them, and noting that they were all taken at night, it becomes obvious that you must be a vampire 'cause you can't be out in the sunlight :eek:oooh::roll_eyes: Now the foto in my avatar was actually taken at mid-day, but I blackened out the background so Pop Pop wouldn't know where I was fishing!

5. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Wait, y'all fish together all the dadgum time.....Now you're hiding from each other? Sumpin' ain't right....LOL

6. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Matt, Patmansc has got this secret spot that he only fishes once every 8 years on election day. You know a new President:eek:oooh: He says the Blues get so crazy from worrying about enviromental impacts of the new administation that they eat nothing but Lucky Scrimps all day long.:eek:oooh:
    He want tell me where it is for nuffin!:smile2:

7. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Now that's funny right there :smile2:

8. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,