Lake Hartwell - Free trip tonight!

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by droptine77, Jul 25, 2007.

1. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Garunteed all the moskeeTOES you can carry home!! Anybody fish hartwell during the week? My fishing partner starting back out on me alot here lately! Just kidding there WEBFOOT:smile2:

2. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    I guess I'll just hang around till Friday night, then go bust one up.

3. mcdo2137

mcdo2137 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Wish I had seen this post a little earlier!!!! Been itchin to go even if for a short time!! Sure beets weed eatin the yard!!! Maybe next time.

4. mcdo2137

mcdo2137 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Greg , just wondering if you went fishing or not last night. If so give us a report.

5. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Yea I went. Let just say If I was a guide I would have had to give your money back. Couldn't have even put you on the skeeters!

6. mcdo2137

mcdo2137 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Dont feel bad I went last night and all the catfish we caught were in a cast net!! Only caught 2 about 6 inches long while trying to catch bait. Stayed untill 3 am and not even one bite on 10 rods. Using cut Threadfin and Live bream From 28-8 feet deep. Was around 12 mile area. Wanted to try again tonight but just couldn't do it. That makes 4 trips with total weight of all four trips around 5lbs. Maybe i'll stick to striped fish and catfishing in springtime only!!!! Oh yea Guides don't give money back when you get skunked with them either!!!!!!

7. Cat Lady

Cat Lady New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I can not send you back a message, because I have not made my 10 post yet. The fish that you see in my avatar is a blue cat.:big_smile:

8. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    It took my wife to point it out. I feel like an idiot!