Lake Hartwell Catfishing

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by MUDHOLE KID, Mar 4, 2007.

1. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Our ol thread was moved due to tourney talk so I guess that's out , so SSSSSSSh, be very quite:tounge_out: Anyway, back to fishing. Jason why do you want to wait till warm weather to fish? I missed the last post.:cool2:

2. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    You've gotta love it don't ya. I do and always will:cool2:

3. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Time to start over again me, where you fellers at? Post up so we can build this thread back to it's glory.Just don't metion any of out tournry talk. That's a no-no. The admen, sent me a email stating it was naughty.:angry: Where you at Brad. I think I figured out the bite for Saturday. I'll let you in on it. It was several things

4. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    I shot Catfish Commando a pm about our little get togethers. That's what they are anyway, but I asked him to help us out with the legal way to present things. I also told him I was trying to get the world out to everyone to stop the tourney talk on this thread. If we do they will shut it down again, so no more. So let's talk fishing till the next get together.

Jason where you at ? I still need to know why you want to wait till warm weather. The fish are eating now dude.