Lake Greenwood

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Mar 30, 2009.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Bruce and I got out on G-wood today for a few hours to check out his bait smacking boat! A bass boat we'll now use to catch bait and save money on fuel.
    Anyway we decided to do a little crappie fishing today while we were out. We ended with 8 slab crappies, 13 big hand size shell crackers, 1 perch, 1 largemouth, and a 4lb channel cat that put Bruces ultra light spinning reel to the test. Didn't do any catfishing today. Just relaxing crappie fishing.

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Gracias for the el-report-o pop pop. Sounds like a great day indeed; )

-Jim-

3. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I didn't know you could speak Italiano.:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

great day on the water there Smackdown Brothers!!:roll_eyes:

4. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Thanks for the Greenwood report. Glad to see someone has better luck with the crappies than I do.

5. SEA DUCE 2

SEA DUCE 2 New Member

State:
    SC
    Hey folks, the crappie fishing on Greenwood varies from day to day due to this crazy weather patterns we have been having. I've heard everything from killing them one day close to the banks, then the fronts move through and push them back out again. The catfishing has been very slow from personal experiences also. That's why they call it fishing !!

6. QBQ

QBQ New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks for the report. Too long since I've been out there.

7. Neal F.

Neal F. New Member

State:
    Gwd SC
    Headed to gwd tom. to practice for c catmen tourney. Maybe the water aint to muddy