Lake Greenwood Tournament Roll Call

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Feb 4, 2008.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    So, who all is fishing the Lake Greenwood tournament this weekend? :cool2:

Any predictions for big fish and the winning weight? :big_smile:

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Marty,Jeff and the Green Machine will be there:big_smile:

43lbs total weight
    13lb big fish

Will wyliecat be there?

3. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Yes, Wyliecat WILL BE THERE along with Billfish76! :crazy:

I had a choice between Lake Greenwood, which I have fished once, and fishing a Lake Tillery event, and I have never been there in my life!! More channels in Greenwood, so that is more my speed.

So, who else will be there?

4. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I am gonna attempt it i think, didnt fare to well last time there but who knows. 2nd time may be better would be hard to do worse lol.

5. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    I was planning on it. My intentions were to pre fish this past weekend but I ended up going to Hendersonville on their little ice storm. If I can get down Friday you might see me there on Sat.

6. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    My Prediction:
    47 Pounds Total Weight
    14 Pounds Big Fish

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Pardon my ignorance but can yas tell me how many fish can be kept ? I've never been to a tournament or seen one but I hope to maybe try next year if I find a willing partner,.... with a boat, LOL.

If there is a link that explains the tournaments etc, that would be great.

I predict the big channel cat @....... 12lb 4oz

I just wanna say now..Good luck to you all, we hope you guys have a fun and safe day out there....I can't wait to see what happens ; )

Are we gonna guess who is gonna win also ?

-Jim-

8. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    WylieCat and Billfish76, don't forget you will be carrying the CCC flag down thar on Greenwood. Show them your stuff!

9. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    jimmy,the rules and schedule are posted in the carolina catmen section in the partners in catfishing section,but to answer your question it is 5 fish weigh in[must be alive],hope to see ya out at one soon,you ought to come down to the weigh in,it will be between 3 and 4,can be in line no later than 4pm:wink:

10. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Sorry Marty, I forgot you were a CCC member, now we have a chance to shine with two teams. I hope I didn't miss anybody else. Go CCC!

11. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    thats ok Mac,i noticed but I figured with Wyliecat and Billfish76 there,me and Jeff would only be carrying the flag half staff,cause they will prolly bury us,lol:wink:,but anyway all is good and hopefully one of us will come out on top,and by the way,my brother Jeff who will be fishing with me is also a member,we both joined at Wylie event last year,I guess if we showed our face more often at meetings and such you would know us,hopefully we can make the next one and we can discuss a good tourney showing:smile2:

12. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Martygreen, I have been on Lake Greenwood one other time, and that was in September in conditions that are totally different than what we will have Saturday.

My only hope is that the lake will fish similarly to what Lake Wylie is fishing right now. They are both big channel cat lakes and similar in size and structure. Other than that I am just fishing in instinct. :sad2:

Not to put any pressure on the man, but Chrisblue is the hands down favorite to take the big check home. The lake is in his back yard and he knows how to fish it in all seasons. Now I am not trying to put any pressure on him, but he is the man to beat. :tounge_out:

13. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    yea you are right about the Simpsonator,if I were his partner for Saturday,I would be feeling prety good right now and prolly be making plans for a Saturday night smackdown,not the the fishing kind though,and of course THIS IS NOT TO PUT ANY PRESSURE ON ANYONE EITHER,ISYN:big_smile:this kinda feels like Wylie last year when Me and Jeff took on you and catnip,there was no hope but to try for 2nd

14. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    Oh, I almost forgot to guess

I say Chris is gonna pull in #53
    There is lots of channels in there that weight in that #10 range.

-Jim-

15. QBQ

QBQ New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Did anyone hear how it went?

16. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    Nope, I sure don't.

17. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    all I can say is it was kinda rough out there sat.