Lake Greenwood Saturday 11/1

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by buster1395, Nov 2, 2008.

1. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    Well I got my dad to go out with me yesterday for some catfishin on greenwood. We didnt make it out till about 9:30 am because he has to stop at Shoneys and get breakfast on the way. Fished until 2:00 and caught 8 channels using shrimp. All were in the 3lb to 8lb range. We had absolutely no wind for drifting about an hour after we started and my trolling motor on the pontoon is dead. So I put the socks on the front of the pontoon and trolled in reverse with the big motor at about .5 mph which ended up working real nice. Anyway we had a good time and I'm ready to go back again.

2. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    nice! I can't wait to get our boat... I want on the water so bad I can taste it... lol

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    LUCKY SCRIMPS!!!!! Don't leave home without'em :smile2:

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Chris, Great job on taking the dad!:wink: Glad ya was able to Smack some Channels down. Did ya lick the scrimps?:smile2: Anytime spend fish with dad is a good day!:wink:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a good time on the water, congrats and good luck in the future

6. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Congrats on the catch!

7. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Very nice! I wish I could go on the water with my Dad. I like to see the creativity when the circumstances are not favorable. That's what separate the "fishermen" and the "fishermen that catch fish."

Chris, Bro, you made it work! Way to go!