Lake Greenwood Report

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Sep 13, 2008.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    My good buddy Patmansc and I fished Greenwood Friday.:big_smile: We had over cast sky's till noon that made for nice fishing. Then the clouds broke and it got hot.:crazy: We ended the day with 29 nice Channels. Used perch and bream. If memory serves me, Pat caught a few on the lucky shrimp. Y'all know he likes the scrimps.:smile2: With gas expected to hit $5.00 bucks a gallon by Mon:crazy:, We decided not to Smack nothing down this week coming. If it doesn't drop. We might go camping for a 2 day fishing trip to make it worth the gas:wink:.

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I forgot to mention that all the fish were released except 2.:big_smile: As Pat's lovely wife Maggie wanted fried catfish for supper and 2 would do. So Pat kept two 4 lbers.
    Pat, Tell Maggie the banana bread was great with my coffee.:wink:

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good report, pop pop! We missed ya at the BOC gathering!

BB in SC

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Thanks Bill.:big_smile: I sure was thinking of ya'll fine folks the last couple days and all fun I missed:wink: OK, Who gave Roundhill the hug?:smile2:

5. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Well Bassmassey didnt show so Deiter fell right in place to give the ole big man his hugs.:smile2:

6. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    bassmassey will be there next year for sure....i know dieter couldn't do it like ol' bassmassey.....isn't that right the roundhill?

7. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:
    Boy I cant wait to call Roundhill and get to the bottom of this.
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: ​

8. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    they ant no bottom in it you out to know

9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    29 ? Who on earth stops at 29 ? I would have had to hit 30 before I went home, LOL. I know you like saying lucky shrimp knowin I'm gonna see this thread ; )~ I've been trying shrimp lately but no takers yet....

Heck of a day guys...sounds fun !! Thanks for the report.

-Jim-

10. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    I keep telling ya, Jim - you gotta LICK them shrimp before you use 'em! That's what gives 'em their magic :wink: The reason that we stopped at 29 was out of deference to Pop Pop's advanced age - the old guy was sittin' in the back of the boat noddin off an droolin all over hisself - I was worried that he might fall out and lord knows that I could never get'im back in :eek:oooh::roll_eyes:

11. Freeman.360

Freeman.360 Guest

thats some good eatin

12. Freeman.360

Freeman.360 Guest

nice day