Lake Greenwood Report 9-9-07

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by foothills, Sep 9, 2007.

1. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    how can it be so good just 4 days ago and be so bad today!?!:confused2:...i had just the opposite today of this past wednesday...on wednesday i had a hard time catchin bait but the channles were more than cooperative and today i caught my bait in about 20 minutes and only put one channel in the boat over the next 6 hours wieghing about 4 to 5 lbs...i did have 2 other fish on but both of them came off on the way to the boat...just don't understand it...i was marking fish but they just did not want to take any bait that i offered...drifted with bream, white perch, gizzard shad, and threadfins in water 4 to 23 feet...lake was still 84 to 85 degrees...i reckon i had to pay my dues to the fish gods for a good day this past wednesday i guess.

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Kind of like fishing Monty huh. Today they might jump in the boat tomorrow it takes TNT just to get one fish to the surface.:sad2:

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    I feels your pain, Craiger :eek:oooh: I went out Thursday - couldn't ketch bait or anything esle that day. Plus my trolling motor went haywire and decided that it would only work when it felt like it :angry: So obviously I have offended the Greenwood fishing gods as well. Perhaps I should have thrown in my trolling motor as a peace offering :smile2:

4. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    BIG MON/BIG GREENWOOD!?!...What's this world coming to????:crazy:

5. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Craig,
    Some times that's the way it is on Greenwood,But I hope your next trip will be better.:wink: