Lake Greenwood report 4-29-07

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bruce edmunds, Apr 29, 2007.

1. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    fished this morning from 630 to 1230 ,drifting cut blue backherring,6 to 12 feet of water,caught 15 ,channels between 7 and 12 lbs.they are all stil swimming,released all

2. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Knock em dead.Are they still in the same area? What about the Hill what did you do there?

3. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    yes ,the first straitaway left side ,didnt do much at the hill only 2 but one was about 12 lbs .caught on boards.should have caught more on gwd but left over bait wouldnt stay on had a lot or hits

4. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congrats on a great day fishing and on the catch & release!

5. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Greenwood's a great channel lake - gonna try to get out there this week.

6. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Yeah I need to try Greenwood again soon u guys are always having fun up that way.

7. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    dang bruce you make me look bad:lol: i went out the day after you and only caught 6...worse part is that i bet we were driftin the same area...congrats on the 12 lber...that's a big ole channel...i have not drifted with blue backs since december of last year cause i just did'nt seem to have to much success with em...might have to pick me up a dozen next time i go...thanks for the report!!