Lake Greenwood report 3/18

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by foothills, Mar 18, 2007.

1. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    today was my best day yet...i carried my wife with me today and she stayed busy crankin in all those cats...we fished for about 5 1/2 hrs and put 20 channels in the boat...2 of them were around 3 lbs and the rest were between 5 and 11.5 lbs...fished from 5 to 12 feet of water with whole and cut shad...we even had 2 doubles today!!!!...it's gonna be hard to keep my mind on work tomorrow:big_smile:

2. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Somebodys got a sore arm today dont they?:big_smile: Good job Craig you are learnin fast.

3. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    thanks chris...i had a good teacher.

4. krabaholic

krabaholic New Member

State:
    PA
    Way to go Craig, Your still on my s#%t list for sending all of this snow my way:big_smile:

5. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Man I got get back to greenwood its got the biggest and meanest channels i've ever seen.

6. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    yeah...last week they were just kinda rolling on the way to the boat but now they are fightin good the whole way and they really get to pullin drag when they see the boat...my wife was flat wore out after crankin in all those channels

7. catfishing365

catfishing365 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I will be back for another round this weekend. I can't wait.

8. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina

i know how you feel...i'm gonna try to get back there myself...good luck to you !!

9. catfishing365

catfishing365 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    thanks hills, the best of luck to you also