Lake Greenwood Report 10/23/07

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Oct 23, 2007.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I got to get on the lake today with a good friend for a couple of hrs and had a great time. We had lots of laughs and a good many bites. We ended up with 6 cats in the boat, 4 nice channels and 2 flatheads:big_smile:. The flathead was kinda special because it was the 1st one I've ever caught. He wasn't a monster, but he still counts:smile2:. All fish were caught on cut bait at different depths and the largest fish was 9 lbs. I'm thinking of trying Lake Hartwell or Lake Russell in the next couple of wks. If anyone has any tips please feel free to let me know:wink:.

Attached Files:

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Way to go, Doug :big_smile: Congrats on the flattie, & you'll get that big 'ole channel next time!

3. Cat Lady

Cat Lady New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Congrats on a great day fishing!!!!!!

4. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    congrats on the catch...them kittys are fightin hard right now ain't they??...hey next time you post a pic make sure you have some better land marks behind you so i know where you were at:smile2:

5. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Foothills, you got it bud ! :wink:The next pic will be just for you. I'll put a good landmark in the background and we will play where O where is Pop Pop laying down the smack at:smile2:.And your right, them cats are fighting hard right now!:big_smile:
    Chrisblue I have not gotten any post or PM's for Hartwell or Russell can ya help an old disabled man out. I just want to try some waters I've never fished before, and catch a few Cats.Thanks.

PS: Please send me a PM as to where I can catch a few!

6. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    :haha::haha::haha:eek:h that's good...instead of where's wlado it's where's pop pop...can't wait to play this one.